Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-02-26 Origin: Site
Cake production line consists of tunnel oven, spiral cooling tower, and dough fermentation room. A well-selected bread improver can greatly increase the efficiency of cake production line. So, how to select improver in cake production line?
1. Universal bread improver in bread production line
1a-800 bread improver (full-effect formula)
(1) Applied to a variety of sweet bread formula and process
(2) The product volume is larger, the internal structure is more delicate
(3)Improve the fermentation tolerance and stability of dough (fermentation tolerance)
(4) The soft texture of bread is good, the color is white which is not easy to age.
A-800 (modified formula) has also passed many tests and customer tests on the expansion property, fermentation stability and bread structure of bread, and the test shows that A800 has advantages over the main competing products in the expansion property of bread, and the structure is also relatively fine and soft, and the effect is also recognized by customers at home and abroad.
Specification: 1000 g * 10
2.A-66 bread improver in bakery production line (high efficiency, low dosage)
(1) applied to a variety of sweet bread formula and process
(2) the product volume is larger, the internal structure is more delicate
(3) improve the fermentation tolerance and stability of dough (fermentation tolerance)
It can delay the aging of bread very well.
A-66 bread improver is an improvement on a-800 full effect bread improver, which can delay aging, improve tissue and increase volume.
Dosage: add flour 0.2-0.6% by weight
Specification: 600 g * 20
3. Special bread improver in cake production line
1t-1 bread improver (tissue improver)
(1) especially suitable for bread surface pressing process
(2) significantly improve the bread tissue and increase the volume of bread
(3) to give the dough more long-term fermentation stability
4.Special improver for 2H800 Hamburg in bakery production line
(1). Improve the mechanical properties of the dough
(2). Enhance the stability of dough fermentation
(3). Improve bread organization, improve bread elasticity
(4). Reduce the defective rate of bread
Many emulsifiers are usually added to improve the dough's excess toughness, and the dough is required to have good baking and swelling properties under the condition of good dough mobility. The improver should also be adjusted according to the flour technology of different manufacturers.
Application: used for making hamburgers and other bread
Amount added: 0.5-1% of flour
Specification: 5 kg x 2
5.Special improver for sugar-free dough
LD-500 bread improver
(1) suitable for all kinds of sugar-free dough, such as baguettes, European bread, etc
(2)Effectively increase the volume of bread, more uniform bread color
(3) can effectively improve the bar products of the effect of cracking
Recommended dosage: 0.3-0.5%
Specification: 1kg 10/ piece